Thursday, February 14, 2008

*Leaked* Ashanti- "The Way I Love You" Music Video

Here's the apparent leak of Ashanti's video for "The Way I Love You," the lead single off her upcoming album, The Declaration. "The Way I Love You" is an assertive, and melodic tune, and the video manages to portray the lyrical content of the song to the highest degree. With it's impressive cinematography and subtle shock value, the video for "The Way I Love You" sets a new standard for Ashanti; managing to become her best video yet.


--Quinton



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!! Ashanti...YOU GO GIRL!

Anonymous said...

I hope you realize that this is not the true copy of the video. They are tracking and shutting down links since it's been leaked.

Q said...

I realize this is not the final cut of the video, hence the word *leaked* in the post title.

I'm sure the final cut will be watered down compared to this "director's cut" version.

Junlee said...

Forgot to actually post a comment here! lol

I really like the song, and I've never been a fan of Ashanti. I usually think she's garbage. But this song is hot!

Q said...

It is a great song. I use to love Ashanti but I must admit after Beyonce came out with her first solo album, I started to view Ashanti as being quite mediocre.

I really like this song too and I hope that she gets to shine again. Hopefully the rest of the material on the upcoming album will be just as strong.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never knew Astanti had that in her. I'm really impressed with this girl right now!